Who is using an Dolch (DLI) Logic Analyzer?

Holm Tiffe holm at freibergnet.de
Fri Jul 1 06:40:57 CDT 2016

Hi all,

I've got an Dolch C100D Analyzer with an bunch of Probes lately,
And I'm lookinffor someone that has an Dolch LA with an Disassembler
Option - ROM installed and is able to read out it's contents.
I Do habe an C100D analyzer, got it w/o any documentation but the
LAM3250 docs available at the uni Stuttgart fits alsmost exactly.

It seems, that most of the Dolch LAs are internal powered from a Z80 so
it is'nt unlikely that the Options will fit in different models.

I'll get two Dolch 64300 tomorrow, one for repair..disassemblers
included, but the 64300 has ROM cassettes for plugin.

Kind Regards,

Holm
  www.tsht.de, info at tsht.de, Fax +49 3731 74200, Mobil: 0172 8790 741