PDP-11/03, LSI-11 KEV11-C CIS option

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 16:56:10 CST 2016

On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 2:24 AM, Henk Gooijen <henk.gooijen at hotmail.com> wrote:
> OK, if nobody in the USA steps up, I will check where I have
> stored that little box. At least, I am pretty sure I have that chip.
> I can do that this week. Insured shipping would not cost much
> is it is tiny enough to be shipped in a "bubble envelop".

Hi Henk,

I think what you have is probably the KEF11-B CIS option for the F11
(11/23 and 11/24). If you find it, please let me know what the
markings on the hybrid and the chip carriers are, and/or take a photo.

As I noted in a reply to John Wilson, I don't think we can
electrically dump the KEF11-B chips. If what you have is a KEF11-B,
unless you're willing to sacrifice it (for science!) or sell it,
there's no reason to ship it out.

Best regards,
Eric