Terminal Emulation for Windows - supporting Kermit File Transfer

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Sun Jan 24 13:16:42 CST 2016

Hi,

I'm using extensivly C-Kermit on my FreeBSD host to connect to
various serial-line-only Systems. They also have a kermit executable
so I'm using kermit -s to send data from those systems to my FreeBSD
system and also getting files from my FreeBSD host to the other
systems is working fine.

I'm now looking for a way to get this "kermit file transfer"
functionality from Windows but had no luck so far.

Is there free-for-use Kermit alternative arround to be used for
Windows or an other Terminal Emulation which supportes Kermit
File Transfers "out of the box"?

Yes - I know Kermit 95, but this is not free.

Regards, Oliver