HP 700lx

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Jan 24 15:56:46 CST 2016

and after ben gets his  we  would  buy one  for SMECC  also... see
_www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)
I have an omni  whatever that looks  like the computer part of  this but
never saw it  with a phone on top!

here  is a video I  found of this thing on the  net...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1UtCJ84Ris

weird... I must  have been asleep  when this came out... If   I had  seen
it  I would have lusted after it!

Ed Sharpe Archivist  for SMECC  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

In a message dated 1/24/2016 2:43:14 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,