C64 system cost?

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 00:58:56 CST 2016

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Brain" <brain at jbrain.com>
To: "General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts" <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 1:11 AM
Subject: Re: C64 system cost?

> On 1/20/2016 1:37 PM, Pete Rittwage wrote:
>> That is an extremely good price... However, the site is very old and he
>> takes a very long time to reply, typically. (Months and months, if ever!)
> Is that recently?  I know Joe's daddied and that interrupted things, but
> I thought he has been responsive lately.
>
> I'd still contact him.  Mike S is on here, and I'm on the toronto
> mailing list, where lots of people close to Joe can get to him if you
> don't get a response.
>
> Jim

I'll give Joe a printout of these messages when I see him tomorrow to let him know what folks are saying about him; as Jim says he's usually pretty good but s**t happens sometimes.

I've been a little flakey myself at times; if anyone's waiting to hear from me about anything, please send me a reminder.

m (MikeS)