TU58 problems

tony duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 17 01:09:38 CST 2016

> Moral objections have nothing to do with getting as many tools on a
> problem as you can.

True. But if you don't have said tools set up and working, you may find
(or at least I will find) that when somethng doesn't work you are not sure
if the problem is a genuine fault or misuse/misunderstanding of the tool.

If I had a TU58 emulator set up and working then I would try it, As it is, I
could set one up (but on what, my linux box and VAX are in totally separate
rooms) find it doesn't work and get nowhere.

-tony