R: SGI Fuel P/S ::WAS:::::::Re: For you SGI fans...

Mazzini Alessandro mazzinia at tin.it
Sat Jan 16 08:21:16 CST 2016

Yes, that can be done, but there are some issues... aka the psu must have some basic values for the lines, and finding one suitable can be a problem. Plus if I remember right you need to have the connector (in my case I don't have it), to swap it and tweak the cables (with the hope of not doing an error in the meanwhile).
The other issue (that at least applies to my case) is not being 100% sure that there were no damages to the boards caused by the busted psu