SGI Fuel P/S ::WAS:::::::Re: For you SGI fans...

Jerry Kemp other at oryx.us
Fri Jan 15 16:52:56 CST 2016

Thanks for the comments.

All this SGI discussion has me wanting to go out and hunt down a Fuel even more.

It sounds like I need to focus on finding one with a rev-4 or better power supply.

Its been some time since I have personally done any soldering.

There's got to be some place, for a fee, that knows about and can repair SGI
power supplies.

Jerry