Building a PC - then & now

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Wed Jan 13 16:54:04 CST 2016

Can't build a TV?  Heathkit.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."