Free HP 3000 Equipment for removal (Denver Craigslist)

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Wed Jan 6 11:58:24 CST 2016

Cool, glad someone's snagging it.  I wish, but I don't know where I'd put
it.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."