DEC banner panel

Tony Duell ard.p850ug1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 00:10:06 CST 2016

On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 10:48 PM, Rod Smallwood
<rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com> wrote:

>> That's going to be 'fun'.. I can see myself making rollers and a frame to
>> hold them. And then tryng to get a bit of sheet aluminium, cut it, round
>> the corners etc.
>>
>> -tony
>
> I'm a bit better resourced. I already have access to whats needed. Price
> could be interesting.

Price is one reason for doing it myself. I can see this banner ending up as
the most expensive part of the system (so far that 'honour' goes to an
RX8e board I bought from a reseller about 20 years ago). Another reason
is that having rebuilt just about everything else myself, I am not going to
be beaten by a decorative panel...

-tony