DEC banner panel

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 26 16:21:20 CST 2016

On 26/12/2016 20:09, Tony Duell wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 8:07 PM, Rod Smallwood
> <rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>> If you have a picture I'll see what I can do
> Thanks for the offer. But as yet I don't have a picture. I don't even
> know that the banner existed.
> All I've seen (and got) are the PDP11 ones. I _assume_ there was one
> for PDP8 systems, but
> assumptions can be dangerous.
>
> -tony
As soon as the girls get back from the Christmas break I'll have a word.

I remember there's way from artwork to high grade decal. The sample I
saw looked like it had been printed.
It wasn't glossy and did not look like a photograph.  A suitably shaped
aluminium panel, put your sticky backed decal on it, run it throught a
mangle (a pair of rubber rollers) to get rid of the air and there you go.

Of course I could just use the normal silk screen process as per front
panels.  Just change the substrate and off we go.

Rod