ADM-3A Lower case ROM issue

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Wed Dec 14 09:16:27 CST 2016

On 12/13/16 5:50 PM, Steve Hatle wrote:
> I acquired an ADM3-A a while back from the NWA auction, and a
> generous friend was able to get me the lower case ROM chip that
> was "missing"  from my terminal.

related to this

http://juliepalooza.8m.com/sl/adm3a-2.htm

has rom dumps

I was going to put them on bitsavers (I may still do it today), but there are a few
oddities:

Extra bits in an unused (nonexistant?) column of the UC ROM

Exact inversion of the character order in the LC ROM from the normal GI RO-3-2513/CGR-005
Don't know if this was intentional or not. Maybe they inverted the address going to it?

I'll also include the two pages describing the glyphs from the GI databook