Megatek Series 7000 Graphics System?

Holm Tiffe holm at freibergnet.de
Mon Dec 12 10:55:06 CST 2016

Holm Tiffe wrote:
[..]
I made some pictures and currently uploading them to
http://www.tiffe.de/Robotron/misc/Megatek/

Caution: the images are 3072x2048 pixels JPGs, approx 1,5 Mbyte in size.

The 2 PCBs on the table are the "MP Microcontroller MAW 35-0066-00"
Sandwich disassembled.

W/o documentation I think it is very unlikly that I can get this beast
working again... The cards in the cage are placed in random order
and currently I don't have the PSU, but the former Owner will look for
it. The faceplate says 230V, 3A..

Regards,

Holm
info at tsht.de Fax +49 3731 74200 Tel +49 3731 74222 Mobil: 0172 8790 741