Searching for a lost Macintosh TV (Texas)

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 21:18:43 CST 2016

They sold 10,000 Apple TVs. That's a lot.

You lost track of one ten years ago, and have given no real methodology for
discerning it from any other- the number out there with OS 7.6 or 8mb of
ram will be significant.

Perhaps you should go door-to-door, or hang flyers. It would probably yield
better results.

--
   Ian Finder
   (206) 395-MIPS