Winchester-style coax connectors?

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 23:47:30 CST 2016

On 12/2/16 8:29 AM, Jon Elson wrote:

> On 12/01/2016 01:27 PM, Josh Dersch wrote:
>>   but what I failed to notice is that three of
>> the "pins" (for the X, Y and Blank signals) are actually tiny coaxial
>> connectors that fit within the Winchester housing (i.e. they're the same
>> diameter as a Winchester pin).
>>

> These pins MIGHT be compatible with AMP pins for the "M" series of
> connectors.  If so, I have some of these pins at work that we will
> likely never use.  If you can send a photo of the end you have I can
> see if it looks like it might work.
>
> Jon

Here's a pic of a real Imlac video cable (not mine):

http://yahozna.dyndns.org/scratch/imlac/cable1.jpg

Pins P, J and R are the coaxial pins.

And here's a pic of the male side:

http://yahozna.dyndns.org/scratch/imlac/cable2.jpg

If you do have any that look like they will work, let me know.  I think
I may have tracked down the part (thanks to those here and a fellow who
responded off-list, see page 15 of
https://3o9g5a3i56xc3au70w1rfrdv-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/C009RevD_StdDenRec.pdf).

Thanks,
Josh