Digital circuits and analog devices

Guy Dawson guy at cuillin.org.uk
Fri Dec 2 16:50:24 CST 2016

There's a Sophie Wilson talking head exhibit at the Science Museum in
London where she says the prototype ARM chip worked well but when they went
to measure it power it used they discovered that the power pin was not
connected. The ARM CPU was running on current leaking from the chips it was
connected to!

--
4.4 > 5.4