DEC Pro 350/380 Memory Cards - Interchangeability?

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 29 11:26:32 CDT 2016

Unfortunately not. I removed all the expansion cards, but it still complains
about memory. It has a daughter card mounted on the main board (not in the
expansion slots). The 350 has two cards that appear to be physically the
same (connector wise), but different part numbers and different chips (I
have not looked up their datasheets). It would be nice to try the 350
daughter cards in the 380, or vice versa, as neither machine works, but at
the moment I don't really know why.

Regards

Rob