DEC Indicator Panels page

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 22:53:05 CDT 2016

On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 1:05 AM, Vincent Slyngstad
<v.slyngstad at frontier.com> wrote:
> From: Mike Ross: Friday, August 19, 2016 1:42 AM
>>
>> OK I still can't get at the box; it's apparently buried deep. So can't
>> confirm what the label calls it. But here it is and the panel on the
>> front:
>>
>> http://corestore.org/Decbox.jpg
>

> I have one of those:
> http://www.so-much-stuff.com/pdp8/typeset/typeset.php
>
> My notes say it's a PA36.  It's not buried too deeply; I could try to find
> the nameplate if need be.

Almost right. It's a PA63. Official description "6-Channel
Reader/Punch Multiplexer"

Indicator panel:

http://www.corestore.org/PA63-1.jpg

ID:

http://www.corestore.org/PA63-2.jpg

Noel feel free to snag that for the pdp-8 section!

Mike

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.
Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame.
For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see.'