can anyone identify this terminal keyboard and pcb?

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Tue Aug 16 19:42:07 CDT 2016

On 8/15/16 9:52 AM, Brad H wrote:

> I've tried nailing down what terminal it came from looking at hundreds of pictures but no dice.

More research today. I'm pretty sure it was a Telex message preparation terminal. They did have a 202
datacomm service.

Still no clue who might have made it.

He did have more than one keyboard, so I did buy one. After staring at the code in the eproms there
is a setup mode (probably shift/A) which looks like it lets you set a clock.

Another clue is the cent symbol above the 6