SWTPC 6800

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 12:12:21 CDT 2016

Brad,

You don't type in S1 records at the monitor prompt.  If anything you'd want
to download a text file that simulates monitor commands to load memory,
 but it's a lot slower.

I haven't been reading all of the posts in this thread, but have you tried
following something like the instructions here to download a tape, I have
documented how to use a terminal to download TSC BASIC into an SWTPC using
a laptop serial port (or USB to Serial):

http://vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread_record.cfm?id=416&tid=2