can anyone identify this terminal keyboard and pcb?

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Sun Aug 14 16:31:59 CDT 2016

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172299367709 (kb)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/172290512799 (pcb)

I think it may be a Courier. I bought the pcb, which has "C8080" on the sn label
so I'm guessing it's Courier. Quite unusual with build-in modem. Will be dumping
the eproms soon, hopefully some text strings in there. The seller ripped the terminals
apart years ago for the 8080s and didn't rember the make/model, only that the case was
two-tone.

He got a pretty penny for the crappy probably dead Keytronic foil/foam keyboard ($80)

Weird thing is it looks like a Lear-Sieger pcb design, with the Molex power connectors
and the color/font of the markings on the silk-screen.