dfitoimd: decoding Intel M2FM floppy flux images (was Re: Intel 432 floppy flux images for decoding)

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Wed Aug 10 15:44:45 CDT 2016

Well, it turns out what I have is a version of Karsten Schiebler's "cw"
program (cwtool) that is NOT on the web site (http://unusedino.de/cw/),
that I got directly from him.  I used that code to image my Intel M2FM
floppies.

What I have is labeled as version 0.14, but it is actually dated from
October 2 2009, so I would presume that the code I have is subsumed into
the later versions, so I suggest just picking up his latest version from
his web site.

JRJ