Honeywell 440

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Aug 8 16:45:54 CDT 2016

I would  certainly buy that  desk and panel  and get it back  to phoenix!
who ever has it/ ended up with it please contact us off list.

Being that  we  are in the home of  GE  computer in the  Metro Phx arrea we
strive to  bring  some  of these things   back  for  display...

It was sad watching them hack up all the off lease  systems that  came
back  at apache street.  I  even  saw some 210  225  etc etc   stuff  hacked
apart....

In a message dated 8/8/2016 2:28:35 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,