Old High-Noise-Immunity Logic for swap/trade

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sun Aug 7 15:23:08 CDT 2016

Hi, I have a small stack (~60) of assorted "High-Noise-Immunity Logic" (HNIL
or HINIL) chips that I have no use for, and would like to trade for something
I do have a use for.

These run off like +16V; numbers are 3xxCJ (for xx=03, 21, etc); they were
made by Teledyne (the line was later bought out by ITT, whose part numbers for
these are ITT3xx; also, at some point passed through Telcom, whose part #'s
for the series are TSC3xx).

If anyone's interested, let me know, I can send you a list of what I've got.

    Noel