Yard sale goodies

Joe Giliberti starbase89 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 16:12:22 CDT 2016

Greetings!
Went to a sale this morning and ended up with some neato pieces of
equipment. First are two Shugart 8 inch floppy drives ($1 each), a
microprocessor training kit ($30) and finally a RCA COSMAC dual 8 inch disk
drive ($5). One of the sellers told me to come back tomorrow because he's
going to dig out a bunch of other 70s and early 80s equipment.
https://postimg.org/image/gyjd3j16p/
I can find no reference to either the microprocessor trainer for the cosmic
disk drive assembly online. Any information would be pretty cool to see.

Thanks!
Joe Giliberti