Mall directory computers

Chris Pye pye at mactec.com.au
Sat Aug 6 03:11:14 CDT 2016

> On 6 Aug 2016, at 5:49 pm, Kevin Parker <trash80 at internode.on.net> wrote:
>
> As suggested I have removed the top cover  - there was nothing accessible inside the black side cover.
>
> It's quite clever how its put together but what did surprise me was the TV remote control hardwired in under the Amiga.
>
> I've added some more photos so if anyone has any commentary or info it would be most welcome - I have yet to power it up.
>
> http://koken.advancedimaging.com.au/index.php?/albums/shop-mall-commodore-64/

Hi Kevin, it appears as though the company that made that setup is still in business.   http://multiscreen.biz/au/about-us

I would have though that the TV/VCR remote would have had it’s IR LED close to a hole in the metal case.

Do you know which travel agent it came from? If it was a major chain one, then there were probably heaps of these units around Australia.

Cheers,
Chris