Bill Gates: Windows 95 Was 'A High Point'

Jerry Kemp other at oryx.us
Thu Aug 4 17:46:08 CDT 2016

In a similar, but completely unrelated story, I have an un-opened can of J.R.
(Ewing) beer from the "Dallas" TV show from the 1970's.

"If you have to ask how much it cost, you probably can't afford it"

Maybe one day our paths will cross and we can pop-the-top on our old beer cans.

Everything else being equal, I would trade my can for a new/current vintage
Sapporo that I could drink!

Jerry