PDP-8 _Introduction_to_Programming_ & _Programming_Languages_(Scanned) Covers Needed

Bob Vines bobvines00 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 19:20:47 CDT 2016

Does anyone have DEC's PDP-8 _Introduction_to_Programming_, Editions 3
and/or 4 and/or the PDP-8 _Programming_Languages_ handbooks?

If you're not willing to part with your copy, could you scan the front
covers of these handbooks and tell me which Edition(s) they are from?  I'm
especially looking for the front cover that had the "format generator
program" printed on it in the background.

I'm also looking for DEC's PDP-8 _Programming_Languages_.  If you are not
willing to part with them, could you scan the front cover and tell me which
Edition(s) it/they are from?

Thanks,

Bob