Midwest Scientific Instruments 6800

Chris Elmquist chrise at pobox.com
Mon Aug 1 22:14:14 CDT 2016

I have all kinds of SWTPC 6800 stuff here and I think I recognize your floppy controller as a PERCOM LFD-400 board.  These are somewhat unique because they are built around a sync USART (S2650) and use 10-hole hard-sector floppy media (just like Heath H17 and Northstar systems).

Can you see any PERCOM logo on the floppy controller board?

Are there two 2708 EPROM on that board?

Chris

--
Chris Elmquist