Midwest Scientific Instruments 6800

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Mon Aug 1 12:32:49 CDT 2016

Just thought I'd send out another shout out to anyone who might have one of these or is familiar with them.  I've had this a while but have not really been able to use it, lacking a boot disk.  It also doesn't have the standard MSIBUG ROM.  I'm hoping maybe someone out there knows how I could procure the original ROMs and put this back to stock.
I made a video showing the current 'WEEBUG' ROM in case any are curious or someone out there knows about it.
Thanks!
https://youtu.be/LY7yoAVxSrM

Sent from my Samsung device