Using flashable Macintosh ROM SIMM

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Tue Apr 26 19:15:48 CDT 2016

I assume you'd have to locate a 32-bit clean rom image from one of the emulator sites, then break out every 1/4 byte
into a file. You then have to use an external prom programmer to write them. According to the eBay ad:

"Chips are socketed for individual flashing on a standard eprom programmer with PLCC32 adapter."