Finding classic computers in the UK

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 09:41:51 CDT 2016

Whilst I haven't tried bidding I have watched and a working BBC with Disk
Drives might set you back $300 or so. I think this is expensive.

Dave

P.S. I have a non-working one in my loft. Whilst it would be nice to have it
fixed, I think its low on my list.
I have replaced the PSU caps but it still has the "I am not going to reset"
bug and sits and whines.
It has many extra ROMS but no floppy drive. Therefore if any one is
interested let me know off list.

<cctalk at classiccmp.org>