Have VAX 82x0/83x0 console floppies been archived?

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 23:39:09 CDT 2016

I've archived all the unique floppies that came with my 8350 (there were
many duplicates), which came to 28 disks.  I've put images up at:

http://yahozna.dyndns.org/scratch/VAX8200/

Images are provided in the raw SCP (SuperCard Pro) format and IMD
(ImageDisk) format.  It's pretty trivial to convert these into whatever
format you desire (I suggest using the HxC floppy emulator tools here:
http://hxc2001.free.fr/floppy_drive_emulator/index.html#download)

These should work on any of the 8200/8300-series VAXen.  A text file
detailing the label of the disk is included in each archive.  I have not
tested these disks yet (the 8350 is a future project), if you run into
any issues I can try redumping the problematic disks.

- Josh