AlphaStation 200 NVRAM Problem

Antonio Carlini a.carlini at ntlworld.com
Sun Apr 24 12:24:55 CDT 2016

On 24/04/16 15:46, Robert Jarratt wrote:
> The thing I am struggling with at the moment is getting
> sys$crmpsc_pfn_64 to work so I can use C to test the NVRAM.

> I seem to have a problem with the service writing back the address and
> length, but I don't yet know why. Regards Rob

If you post a few lines of code, someone might spot the problem. I
assume you are getting SS$_ACCVIO as return?
So either return_va_64 or return_length_64 wasn't passed by reference
(or wasn't long enough but you'd have to be really
lucky to pass in a 32-bit value that sat at the very end of a page ...)

Antonio

--
Antonio Carlini
arcarlini at iee.org