CDP1861 PIXIE graphics chip replacement for COSMAC Elf

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 20:10:27 CDT 2016

Eric,

Needless to say, it both sounds and looks pretty dang cool. Unfortunately,
as a low-ranking tech nerd, this kind of stuff is outside of my scope and
well above my pay grade.

Is the PIXIE chip a common point of failure in those machines.. many out of
service for lack of one..?

Clue a newb, would you?