Harris H800 Computer

Kyle Owen kylevowen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 23:21:03 CDT 2016

I seem to have acquired a few boards from a decommissioned system. Don't
know what I'll do with these for now, other than maybe hang them up for
display purposes...unless someone has one, what else can one do?

http://imgur.com/a/NAThh

This is the only picture I have of this particular installation:
http://i.imgur.com/ePQCz5u.jpg

I'm sure it was decommissioned sometime in the late 1980s or early 1990s,
at least according to some of the 9-track tapes I have for it. My plan, if
I make it out to VCF West, is to bring the software along for Al K.

Kyle