strangest systems I've sent email from

Jonathan Katz jon at jonworld.com
Wed Apr 20 06:32:01 CDT 2016

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 1:24 PM, Rod Smallwood <
rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Extreme  Mailing
>
> What is the most unusual place you have sent mail from?

I think we need to restrict this to specific dates/eras/times -- these days
we have wi-fi enabled jet airliners and cruise ships and can send/receive
e-mail from anywhere, satellite communications, etc.

Using something like "dtmail" on a Sparc 10 in 2016 on a daily basis, or
VMS MAIL on a MicroVax would be an anachronism equal to hooking up a KayPro
luggable to an acoustic coupler over a cellular modem in the 1980s in the
back of your A-Team van ;)