Bulletin Repeat - Not sure previous version went OK

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 20 04:52:37 CDT 2016

Hi Guys
    With  all of my PDP-8 range (8/e A + B, /f /m /i and /L either in or
about to be in production.
Its time to turn to that other collectors favorite the PDP-11.

As in the past I like to let the list know how its going.
Its just the same as somebody restoring a system and sharing the progress.
Being a visual product some of what I would like to share is pictorial.
The list does not (and should not )  allow attachments.

Therefore I have to interact with individual members and  often get help
in the form of scans and pictures.
Sometimes there are  items that are general and anybody who was
interested in panels of any sort  might
want.

I hate scatter gun  mail  so I'm going to invite people to email me and
ask to join the mailing list for panels to get mail that needs
attachments but still do the usual bulletins via the list. I might even
email to ask people if they would like to  join.

Evan is going to fix my screwed up registration on the VCF  Site and
I'll put bulletins there as well.

So email me with which PDP-11 front panels you want to see produced and
I'll try and  do a priority list.

Rod (Panelman) Smallwood