Vintage Computer Festivals???

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 18 17:45:59 CDT 2016

Hi Evan
            Just a quick aside. I am English as you know. We have long
tradition of debate without malice.
In addition I subscribe to the rule I may not agree with what you say
but I will defend your right to say it.
I serve on our local council and often have to disagree with close friends.

Now were where we?  Oh yes!  Are you sure its a dumb question ?

Reflect on your answer to my question as which was the more important
the smooth running of the show or the content.

Think what might have happened if I had stood up in meeting and asked
for $50K for a show and
  been asked the same question and said the well run show will be more
important than our new products.

My comments are based on over forty years in the computer industry and
innumerable
shows that have come and gone.

Regards

Rod