Vintage Computer Festivals???

Evan Koblentz cctalk at snarc.net
Mon Apr 18 13:10:10 CDT 2016

> (Vintage Computer Federation) would run it* with local assistance.
>
> ---
>
> The tone here seems awfully heavy-handed.

YOU added the emphasis.

"Vintage Computer Festival" is a brand that will turn 20 years old next
year. There is tremendous value for being associated with it. We do all
the marketing, write the checks, and so on. If someone wants to find out
how much work it is to start a successful event, then I wish them the
best of luck.