Atari 800 finally tested, using home theater projector

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Mon Apr 18 07:52:17 CDT 2016

The 1027's problem is the type 'pallets' fail by falling off. I have not
seen one taken apart
and it was a long time ago I was offered one. It would be interesting to
see if one could
rebuild them.

BTW the Teletype 40's have a similar issue, the type belt disintegrates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFqEgpSXnNo

one that has not yet come apart, sadly needs a new ribbon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuwLbpr6yLo

The plotter is pretty cool considering what a commercial one cost.