A couple of afternoons in Austin, Tx

Ryan Eisworth ryan at diskfutility.com
Wed Apr 13 17:21:03 CDT 2016

On Apr 12, 2016, at 9:49 PM, jwsmobile <jws at jwsss.com> wrote:

> any places to visit while I'm around?   just visiting and would like to see if there are any surplus spots, or folks to say hi to.

I’m down the road an hour or so in Brenham. There’s a Goodwill store with a computer section at 8965 Research Blvd. in North Austin. They are selling a lot of the stuff they had in their museum and as a result they sometimes have some oddities. I saw an Altos 8600 the last time I was there, along with some Heathkit parts. Sometimes the prices are steep for untested equipment in unknown condition.

If there’s any sort of meet-up you can probably count me in depending on the day. Just copy me off-list so I see it for sure.

--
...although I could be wrong...

Ryan Eisworth --- <ryan at diskfutility.com> --- Brenham, TX, USA