R: Getting an ibm as/400

Mazzini Alessandro mazzinia at tin.it
Wed Apr 13 15:45:59 CDT 2016

You had it easy.

Once upon a time, a place I was working for decided to get a new development
as/400. The toy was 2x the 270 you mentioned (hd cage taking one side)...
and the shipping original ibm box upped the weight to dunno... king kong.
It didn't fit in the elevator, and anyway exceeded the max weight.

The office was 2 floors up....

We pushed it up, I still have the nightmares