DEC RK05 HEPA Filters

Michael Thompson michael.99.thompson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 07:03:18 CDT 2016

I just put my last new HEPA filter in an RK05 that I am working on. There
are two styles of HEPA filters for the RK05. The original version is just a
box. The newer version has the inlet and outlet plenums as part of the HEPA
filter, and connects to the blower and a rubber elbow. The one that I just
installed was marked EQUIV 1212175. The DEC part number for the filter is
12-12175.

A quick Google search showed that there are 6 new ones on ebay for $35
each. Just search for the DEC part number 1212175.

--
Michael Thompson