C & undefined behaviour - was Re: tumble under BSD

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sun Apr 3 15:44:10 CDT 2016

On 04/03/2016 01:31 PM, Mike Stein wrote:

> Why not? Is your email client incapable of wrapping text?

Well, paragraph/lines is the way most email clients function nowadays.
Maybe there's a setting in Thunderbird that wraps the lines on writing a
new email, but most clients are perfectly happy to wrap incoming mail to
fit the windows/screen size.

At least we're not putting our mail in WINMAIL.DAT attachments.

But I'll be happy to comply to the wishes for preformatted text; just
tell me how.

--Chuck