Projectors - Re: Favorite Resolution && favorite monitor, sound, video, and capture (retro)

Swift Griggs swiftgriggs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 14:09:40 CDT 2016

On Fri, 1 Apr 2016, Toby Thain wrote:
> I don't think you'll have trouble finding very bright projectors.

Based on that list, I guess not! I find the idea of a laser based
projector pretty awesome. Now I just have to find enough space to set one
up. :-)

It also looks like every one of those projectors has NTSC composite
inputs and HD15 VGA. That's also really cool. Now I'm wondering if any of
them support sync-on-green. I kind of doubt that one, if they are newer.

Does anyone use a projector frequently for non-video applications?  I mean
things like gaming, browsing, coding, etc.. I'd be interested in your
experiences.

-Swift