Shipping big things across the atlantic.

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 04:53:22 CDT 2016

If you're in no hurry best bet is an international mover on
'consolidation' - basically it's delivered to the mover and it's
loaded in a shared container and it only moves once the container is
full. And if you can pick it up at the arrival end that saves big-time
too.

Mike

--

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.