ESR Meter Recommendations

Matt Patoray mspproductions at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:29:03 CDT 2015

Ken,

I don't have personal experience with those but I can tell you those would only be good for the smaller electrolytics and not the big ones in the power supply.
For those you will want an older capacitor tester made for big caps, Hallacrafters, Heathkit and Solar made ones that would go up to 500v in testing

Sent from my iPhone