DEC handles

Joseph Lang joe.lang.0000 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:33:46 CDT 2015

There's a surplus place here in Orlando that has a bin full of dec style handles in white. Google skycraft surplus. Their web site doesn't do justice to the store. You never know what you will find. I got an 11/23 with dual rl02 there a few years back. It's Orlando's second favorite attraction ;-)
Joe